At Villa Fiorentino the seventh edition of SyArt Sorrento Festival.
An edition, this one from 2023, marked by many new features.
The new exhibition spaces of Villa Fiorentino welcome an artistic proposal that intends to celebrate the first seven years of the birth of the format.
A selection of the work of some of the national and international artists who participated from 2017 to 2022.
Every seven years a cycle closes, made up of shared experiences and in which an update is presented, a status quo on the artistic experience of contemporary authors who operate at an international level.
To “celebrate” the closing of this cycle, the collective takes the name of “human_nature” in which 21 artists representing 7 different countries will exhibit.
The new location stimulates an unprecedented dialogue with the place, through a visual journey between painting, sculpture and installations.
- Event curated by SyArt Gallery
- Exhibition curated by: Rossella Savarese
- Supervision and Project Design: Leone Cappiello
- Artistic Direction: Rossella Savarese
- Press Office: Sorrento Foundation
- Exhibition setup: SyArt Gallery
- Graphic: Giovanni Porzio
- Support: Antonio Di Bernardo
- Operational Secretariat: Antonella Moscarella e Pina Barbato
- Catalogo in sede, stampa di: Grafiche Letizia
- Con la cortese partecipazione di Arbiter Magazine